Our Favorite Lesson Plan Sources
- Education Outside Lesson Pathway – Favorite K-5 lessons used by SFUSD garden coordinators, organized by month and subject. A great way to plan lessons for the year.
- Life Lab – “The Growing Classroom: Garden and Nutrition Activity Guide.”
- The Edible Schoolyard – A great source for K-12 lesson plans, from edible education programs around the world.
- Nourish Video & Curriculum – Curriculum guides accompany the Nourish film, which discusses our relationship to food and its connections to biodiversity, climate change, public health, and social justice.
- National Wildlife Federation Lesson Plans – K-12 lesson plans related to habitats, energy conservation, ecosystems, and wildlife.
- Agriculture in the Classroom – Resources and materials related to agriculture and California produce.
- California Native Plant Society – Lesson plans related to nature journaling, integrating art, science and language arts.